Jason Moore is the founder of two popular websites and podcasts, Zero to Travel and Location Indie.
He’s an all round great guy, superb interviewee (and interviewer by the way) and has a lot to say about the future of travel and where we can all make a difference.
Jason is passionate about helping people grow businesses online, whether they be travel-related or not, but most of his audience are digital nomads or travel fans. His community is made up of like-minded individuals who all value self-actualisation and freedom over status and money.
- On authenticity in podcasting and blogging
- On writing for SEO and keywords or writing to be authentic.
- On why Jason started the Zero To Travel podcast
- On starting a comminty for location independent entrepreneurs
- On life-changing decisions and events
- On setting up two companies in two different countries
- On creating Location Indie with a friend
- On the term “Location Independent Entrepreneur”
- On why the lifestyle is not for everyone
- On learning from other people
- On social media
- On starting a podcast
- On how to know if podcasting is for you
Unpacked Travel Podcast - Travel Entrepreneurs
A podcast about travel entrepreneurs - Interviews with people that run interesting businesses in the world of travel. Advice on travel entrepreneurship. Stories about creating a sustainable business from travel.